- As a visitor or user, you agree that you will not violate any laws and regulations, including copyright, intellectual property rights laws and others regarding any content that you send or receive. You also agree you will not transmit any material in any manner that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another's privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined by 2HOTRADIO staff; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material that contains software "viruses."
- 2HOTRADIO reserves the right to monitor and/or terminate your access to the social media site at any time, without notice and for any reason in its sole discretion. 2HOTRADIO may remove any materials in its sole discretion. You understand and agree that 2HOTRADIO may disclose your communications and activities with 2HOTRADIO in response to lawful requests by governmental (including judicial) authorities.
- By posting any content on any 2HOTRADIO social media site, you grant to 2HOTRADIO the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute and publish such content, in whole or part, for any purpose 2HOTRADIO deems appropriate.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless 2HOTRADIO and its corporate affiliates and their respective representatives from and against any liabilities whatsoever resulting from the use of this site.
- You agree to refrain from slander towards 2HOTRADIO or any of it's affiliates.
- You acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy and risks inherent in sending any content over the Internet. 2HOTRADIO does not control the third-party sites and does not endorse products or services advertised on the social media sites.