Click for internship description
Artist Management Intern
Remote (Open to student & graduates nationwide ages 15 and over)
Job Summary & Role
As an Artist Management Intern, your primary role is assist with the talent side of live events by working directly with indy & national artists. We are currently hiring interns to assist with marketing tours of artists including Jay Z, Bruno Mars, Kehlani, Billy Joel, P!nk, and Migos. The internship lasts up to 30 days, with an evaluation for hiring at the end of the 30 day period.
Who is 2HotTickets.com?
2HotTickets.com is a fast growing competitor in areas of digital media & marketing, live entertainment & ticketing, online retail, talent acquisition, and venture capital. The 2HotBrand consists of 2HotRadio - An online/digital radio station; 2HotTickets - a live entertainment & ticketing service, which provides an alternative platform to AEG Live, Live Nation & Roc Nation, creating tour opportunities for indie artists; 2HotStore - an online retail store, all designed to support our growing roster of artists and affiliates.
Through our company & private investors/affiliates, we are able to provide aspiring artists with performance placement on major tours and festivals, with the objective to secure funding to jumpstart their career. In addition to working with creatives, we develop opportunities for brands to increase their visibility through specially designed promotions and marketing ventures.
Plus, joining the 2Hot Team allows you the opportunity to get paid to travel the world, and attend celebrity events/concerts. This opportunity can launch a new career or supplement/grow an existing one. Explore your future with 2HotMedia, Inc.!
Self-Motivated individual with a passion for discovering talent. Entrepreneurial mindset, with a willingness to learn and a drive to succeed. If these qualities pertain to you, please apply!
- Assist with the marketing of major artists tours, including Jay Z, Bruno Mars, Kehlani, Billy Joel, P!nk, and Migos.
- Make recommendations & invites to up-and-coming talent
- Greet artists upon arrival to events and our corporate offices
- Research new music and music of artists currently on roster
- Track internal and external data on excel.
- Assist team in day-to-day activities
- Assist with developing artist contracts
- Research marketing strategies and target demographics for future shows
- Can be enrolled in school currently or graduate
- Entrepreneurial-minded, creative.
- Great communication skills and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great people skills and positive attitude towards customer service
- Self starter with the ability to perform research
- General knowledge of music and entertainment
- The ability to conduct yourself with professionalism
- Previous experience working with artists preferred, but not required